Benefits of Living in Military Housing
March 31, 2018
Considering trading in your current living arrangement in favor of military housing? There's a lot to love about this benefit of being in the military, especially the fact that it will cut down on your rent payments by a major amount. Here are just a few of the best things about military housing.
- Rent allotment. The most obvious benefit of military housing is that your rent is paid for by the military. This helps to offset your cost of living and provide service members with clean, safe housing.
- Community events. Lincoln Military Housing makes it easy to become close with your neighbors and make friends within the community by hosting parties, deployment support services, homecoming events, summer activities for the kids, and other fun events.
- No credit checks or deposits. Unlike civilian housing, military housing does not require credit checks or any type of deposit when you apply or sign a lease.
- Convenient location. When you live in a Lincoln Military Housing community, you'll always be just minutes from base.
- Included average utilities. Even if you can afford the rent at a particular apartment, utilities may set you over budget. Luckily, military housing includes an average of all utilities, such as gas, water and electricity.