What You Need to Know About Applying to Military Housing

February 27, 2018

Military housing has a lot of perks: there's no deposit, no credit check, and a seemingly endless list of amenities for you and your family to enjoy. If you're thinking of applying for military housing through Lincoln Military Housing, however, you'll need to know exactly what you need. Here are a few smart tips and must-haves to get the application process started.

  • In order to apply you'll need:
    • Housing application cover sheet
    • Housing application form, DD1746
    • Current orders
    • Copy of your page 2, DD93, or DD1172 (Army)
    • Government issued ID for all applicants over 18
  • You may also need:
    • DA 31 (Army)
    • Live-in aid is approval by the HA
    • Power of Attorney
    • Exceptional Family Member paperwork
    • Current End of Month LES
  • Pregnant women must provide a medical pregnancy statement supplied by a physician. The term of pregnancy to qualify for a larger home varies from Installation to Installation.
  • Those who share custody of dependent children must provide proof of legal custody (final decree documents) specifically stating that they are entitled to custody for at least 6 consecutive months a year in order to have dependents considered for eligibility.

For more information about applying to Lincoln Military Housing, visit the website.

Categories: MiscellaneousTags:Apartments in Norfolk Military Housing norfolk crossing Things to Do in Norfolk

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This